Wednesday, 12 August 2015

Songs of the Week || Spotify Playlist

music memories

I have added so many songs to my playlist on Spotify lately that I thought it would be a good idea to update you on my favourite songs.

1. Drag Me Down - One Direction

You probably know that I really like One Direction. Last week they dropped their new single Drag Me Down and since then I have been obsessed with it.

2. Not Giving Up - The Saturdays


This song has been on repeat too. I don't know how old this song is but I really like it. Sometimes I find songs from some years ago and I can't stop listening to them.

3. You'll Always Find Your Way Back Home - Hannah Montana

I know that Hannah Montana is really old and Miley has moved on but I still like her old music. I have listened to the old soundtrack a lot lately and I still like this song a lot.

4. Fight Song - Rachel Platten

Since I have heard this song on the radio I have listened to it a lot. It's a power ballad and I love them.

5. Astronaut - Sido ft. Andreas Bourani


Seit zwei Tagen höre ich dieses Lied in dauerschleife und es wird nicht anstrengend. Nicht nur gefällt mir die Melodie sehr gut, ich mag auch den Text. Dieses Lied erzählt eine Geschichte, vermittelt eine Meinung und hat in allen Belangen einfach recht.

6. Bye Bye - Cro

Cro gefällt mir schon seit Jahren. Seit er seinen Durchbruch hatte, gehören seine Songs zu meiner Playlist dazu. Sein neues Lied ist einfach nur schön.

7. Growing Up  - Macklemore & Ryan Lewis ft. Ed Sheeran


I'm a big fan of Ed Sheeran and when I heard he was launching a new song I was excited. I really like this song. It's a little story and Ed Sheeran's part is just perfection.

What are your favourite songs at the moment? 



Unterschrift Blog




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I read all of them.

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC