Tuesday, 18 August 2015

{Guest Post} Summer Playlist by Wave of Thoughts

https://ninanesbittfans.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/13120568960932.jpg

This is a guest post by Rebecca (Waves of Thoughts). I'm excited to welcome her on my blog. Do me a favour and check out her post. As you know I sometimes do a Songs of the Week post (check out the last one HERE) and I'm happy to see what songs other bloggers like.


Unterschrift Blog






Hi! My names Rebecca and I blog at Waves of Thoughts. I’m 15 years old and I’m slightly obsessed with music. I’m here to share with you my summer playlist. These songs have been on repeat all summer (much to the annoyance of my family)!
  • Apple Tree by Nina Nesbitt

  • Only Love by Nina Nesbitt

  • This song saved my life by Simple Plan

  • Life of the Party by Shawn Mendes

  • Jersey by Mayday Parade

  • Roots by Orla Gartland

  • Check yes Juliet by We the Kings

  • Greenlight by 5 Seconds of Summer

  • Style by Taylor Swift 

  • All my heart by Sleeping with Sirens

  • Aftertaste by Shawn Mendes


I hope you liked reading my summer playlist and make sure to listen to these artists. Let me know what songs you’ve loved this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I read all of them.

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC