Saturday, 25 July 2015

Summer Sales Haul - H&M, Dani Group, Mango ...

header

I went shopping last week and I wanted to show you what I bought. The items I show you in this post are from H&M, Dani Group, Mango, Tally Weijl, Marco Tozzi, Pimkie and Zara. I bought them all in sale so they weren't that expensive.
I really like Zara for it's cheap and high quality shirts. I'm in love with Dani Group because there pieces are simple but really beautiful. Mango has some elegant clothes I enjoy wearing and I also like the H&M shorts I got.

Dani Group

shirt dani shorts flowers

Mango

mango shirt mango

H&M

shirts H&M shorts shorts h&m

Zara

zara t shirt shirt zara black t

Pimkie and Tally Weijl

sunnies
Tally Weijl
rings
Infinity Rings - Tally Weijl
Others - Pimkie


Marco Tozzi

sandals
shirt


Unterschrift Blog




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I read all of them.

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC