Thursday, 16 July 2015

{Fashion} Summer OOTD - Inspiration

My sister wore this outfit the other day and I really liked it. It's perfect for Summer and the combination is great. I really like the shorts she bought and the crop top. I asked her if I could make some pictures because I want to share it on my blog. Hopefully you like it too and tell me what your think.
Meine Schwester hat dieses Outfit vor ein paar Tagen getragen und mir gefiel es sehr. Es ist perfekt für den Sommer und die Kombination ist super. Mir gefallen die Shorts sehr gut, die sie gekauft hat und das Crop Top. Ich habe sie gefragt, ob ich ein paar Bilder für meinen Blog machen kann. Hoffentlich gefällt es euch auch so sehr und sagt mir was ihr davon haltet.

header smile stairs #2 stairs #1 #1



Unterschrift Blog




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I read all of them.

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC