Saturday, 13 June 2015

School's out + OOTD

IMG_20150612_154645

The day has finally come. School is officially over. The summer holidays can start. I'm really excited for the summer. This school year has been really busy and I had a lot of exams. I set myself some goals and I achieved them. I'm really happy with the last month and everything I have done. I've leaned a lot in the last year and looking back I know that I have nearly finished my way through high school. Next year is going to be very different because it's my 13th and last school year. This time next year I'll be busy studying for my final exam. It's kinda crazy but also exciting. But until then
HAPPY SUMMER HOLIDAYS!

IMG_20150612_153531

Shirt - H&M
Skirt - Tally Weijl
Shoes - Converse All Stars
Bracelet - Morellato
Sunglasses - Oakley

ootd skirt


OOTD


Unterschrift Blog




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I read all of them.

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC