Saturday, 6 June 2015

Happy Birthday to me! Turning 18

Happy Birthday Kopie

Today is my birthday! I'm turning 18 today!
It's kinda crazy how times flies by. An other year has gone by. I have learnt so much the last year. I have cried, I have laughed. I have experienced so many things. The last year was busy and just great. I have reached most of my goals I had set myself. When I look back now I made decisions which weren't the that great but from them I learnt the most. I meet new people. I enjoyed life and tried to make the best out of every day. Not only in my private life a lot of thing have changed. My blog has grown so much in the last year. From having 100 views a month we are now at more than 1,000 views every month. I want to thank you all for all the comments, views and just everything.



Unterschrift Blog




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I read all of them.

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC