Tuesday, 12 May 2015

{Music} Favourite Songs #3 || Old & New Faves

http://blog.funeralone.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Headphones-Gray-Music.jpg

Since I uploaded my last post (HERE) of this series a lot has changed. I added new songs and deleted some. You can see my whole playlist HERE

Valerie - Glee Cast


I have always been a big Glee fan. I love most of there covers. Their Valerie cover is one of my favourite. This is the older song of season 2.

Empire State of Mind - Cover Versions


I still haven't found the perfect version of this song. I really like the Glee cover but I don't really like the original.

Dear Future Husband - Meghan Trainor


I love this song. It's on replay since I added it. Meghan Trainor's music is just a lot of fun.

Something Big - Shawn Mendes


When I listened to this song the first time I didn't really like it but now I love it. Never judge a song at the first time you listen to it.

See You Again -Wiz Kalifa ft. Charlie Puth


I'm not a Paul Walker fan but I still like the song. It a beautiful lyric and the melodie is great.


What are your most listened songs right now?


Unterschrift Blog




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I read all of them.

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC