Saturday, 23 May 2015

H&M, Pimkie and Dani Shop HAUL

Before I started my training I needed some new clothes. I decided to go shopping with my sister. We had a lot of fun and I bought some great stuff. I like every piece of this collection. They are all from the newest collection and you can still get them at the stores.
Bevor mein Praktikum begann brauchte ich neue Kleidung. Also ging ich mit meiner Schwester einkaufen. Wir hatten viel Spaß und ich habe tolle Sachen gekauft. Jedes Teil dieser Kollektion gefällt mir sehr gut. Alles ist von der neusten Kollektion und ihr könnte alles noch in den Geschäften kaufen.

Tshirt
T-Shirt Dani Shop 17,90€
Hemd Pimkie
Shirt Pimkie 19,99€
HAARBAND
Hairbands Pimkie 4,89€
H&M Hemd
Shirt H&M 24,99€
Bluse
Shirt Dani Shop 18,90€
Blazer pimkie
Blazer Pimkie 18,19€
Blazer H&M
Blazer H&M 29.99€
blazer dani
Blazer Dani Shop 26,90€


Unterschrift Blog




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I read all of them.

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC