Wednesday, 25 March 2015

GLEE || The Goodbye

tumblr.com
The last week we said goodbye to Glee. After 6 seasons, 121 episodes and 746 performaces the show ended. Fans all around the world are paying tribute to the show, the cast and everybody who was a part of this show.
I remember watching the first episodes. I think it was in 2011 when I discovered the show and I started loving it. I watched every episode, I cried, I loved. You can probably say that I grew up watching Glee. The show helped me through some tough times and I'm so grateful. The show had its ups and downs. 


gingergeneration.it

Favourite episode

There were episodes I hated and some I really love. If I had to pick a favourite one I would say The Quarterback. I know that it's the saddest episode of all. Don't get me wrong it was hard to hear that Cory Monteith and with him Finn Hudson died but this episode is the perfect tribute. I cried the whole time and I still like to watch it. The cast wasn't acting. They all showed their personal feelings. The Quarterback just means a lot to me.


Favourite performance

This one has to be the performance at the Nationals in season 3. First there were the Trouble Tones singing The Edge of Glory, then Rachel Berry singing It's all coming back to me now and the New Directions singing Paradise by the Dashboard Light.


Favourite character

My favourite character is Rachel. Since the beginning I love her. Yes I know that she was a bit annoying in the first episodes but her voice is just amazing. Rachel worked so hard for her dream and at the end she reached her goal. This character has grown so much since the pilot.


transmedialab.org

Favourite couple

Finchel! I ship them since the first episode and also if Finn died the should have end up together. I really missed Finn and I think Rachel too. It's a bit sad that she wasn't talking about him in her Tony speech.





Unterschrift Blog




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I read all of them.

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC