Sunday, 29 March 2015

BRUSSELS || Photodiary Pt.1

grand place

This week I visited Brussels. I was impressed by the city and I really loved it. Of course I took my camera with me every day and I made some great pictures.
I will do a 2 part photodiary post about this trip like I did when I went to Ljubljana.
Diese Woche war ich in Brüssel. Die Stadt hat mir sehr gut gefallen und natürlich hatte ich meine Kamera immer mit dabei.
Ich werde einen 2-teiligen Post schreiben, so wie ich es schon mit Ljubljana gemacht habe.

shop

comic #1

grand place #2

Gallerie #1

Parlament #1
EU Parlament

parlament#2

platz
Grand Place

parlamentarium

Parlament
the EU Parlament

starbucks #1





Unterschrift Blog




1 comment:

  1. I had never been in Brussels until last year and I was also quite impressed by the city. Charming!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I read all of them.

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC