Tuesday, 16 December 2014

Christmas Movies for the Holidays

via hdwallpapers.in
Christmas is just around the corner and it's that time of the year when we enjoy watching Christmas movies, so I decided to make a list with the best ones.

Weihnachten ist fast da und es wieder diese Zeit des Jahres. Weihnachtsfilme gehören einfach dazu und ich habe eine kleine Liste zusammengefügt.


Santa Clause 1,2,3

via guardianlv.com
via www.imdb.com

 

Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer

via wikipedia.com

 

The Grinch

via wikipedia




Home Alone 

via andpop.com



Unterschrift Blog


1 comment:

  1. I love Home Alone, and also Polar Express, so memorable! When I was little, I used to be sooooo scared of the Grinch hahaha I didn't like it at all!
    With love,
    Vera
    http://theflashwindow.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I read all of them.

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC