Saturday, 22 November 2014

{Review} One Direction - FOUR

via onedirection.net
Finally One Direction released their fourth album FOUR. You probably know that I'm a Directioner and I need to write a review about the album. There are so many songs from the album that I love.
The album came out on 17th November and it's set to debut at #1 on the Billboard 200. It's their fourth album debuting on #1.

     Tracklist:

  1. Steal My Girl
  2. Ready To Run
  3. Where Do Broken Hearts Go
  4. 18
  5. Girl Almighty
  6. Fool’s Gold
  7. Night Changes
  8. No Control
  9. Fireproof
  10. Spaces
  11. Stockholm Syndrome
  12. Clouds
  13. Change Your Ticket (Bonus Track)
  14. Illusion (Bonus Track)
  15. Once In A Lifetime (Bonus Track)
  16. Act My Age (Bonus Track)
  17.  
via www.coupdemainmagazine.com
via www.news.com.au
I really like all of their songs. But some are on repeat more often than others.
The first song I love is Act My Age. The lyrics are really funny and I like how melody.

When I’m fat and old and my kids think I’m a joke
Cause I move a little slow when I dance
I can count on you after all that we’ve been through
Cause I know that you’ll always understand

18 was written by Ed Sheeran and you know that I really like him. He has already written Little Things and 18 is a wonderful song. For me this song could be the next single.

I have loved you since we were 18
Long before we both thought the same thing
To be loved, to be in love
All I can do is say that these arms were made for holding you
I wanna love like you made me feel
When we were 18

The next song I would like to write about is Ready to Run. Most of their new songs are more mature than their last ones but this remembers me about Take Me Home and Midnight Memories.

There's a lightning in your eyes, I can't deny
Then there's me inside a sinking boat running out of time
Without you I'll never make it out alive
But I know, yes I know we'll be alright

Let's talk about their second single which came out on 14th November. Night Changes is a slower song and I really like it. The music video is also really funny.

Moving too fast, moon is lighting up her skin.
She's falling, doesn't even know it yet.
Having no regrets is all that she really wants.



via www.noticias1d.com




2 comments:

  1. Great review! I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin. If you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I read all of them.

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC