Saturday, 15 November 2014

{Baking} Daaruum's Nutella Cookies


Sometimes I get really bored and so I start baking. As you know I've already tried out Tanya Burr's Milk Chocolate Cookies and today I have an other cookie recipe for you. I tried out a very simple recipe by a German Youtuber. Her name is Nilam alias Daaruum and her Nutella Cookies are so tasty.
You only need three ingredients so lets get started.

Manchmal wenn mir langweilig ist, fange ich an zu backen. Wie ihr bereits wisst, habe ich zuletzt
Tanya Burr's Milk Chocolate Cookies ausprobiert und heute habe ich ein weiteres für euch. Ich habe ein ganz Einfaches von einer deutschen Youtuberin ausprobiert. Ihr Name ist Nilam alias
Daaruum und ihre Nutella Cookies sind so lecker.
Ihr braucht nur drei Zutaten, also legen wir los.


Ingredients:
  • Nutella
  • 1 cup of flour
  • 1 egg



Mix everything together, form cookies and put it in the over for 10 minutes at 175°C.
Mixet alles zusammen, formt Cookies und gebt sie in den Ofen für 10 Minuten bei 175°C.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I read all of them.

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC