Monday, 11 August 2014

The Liebster Award



I was nominated by Helen (http://www.junebugmakeup.blogspot.it). Thanks! This award is designed to get new bloggers noticed.


1) Why did you start blogging? I started blogging because I like to write and take pictures.
2) Favorite Blogger? I love a lot of Bloggers but I think I have to go with Zoella (http://www.zoella.co.uk). I not only love her blog but I also love her Youtube channel. Her style is amazing and she is just a lovely person.
3) Pants or skirts? I have to say pants. I bought a skirt this summer and I like it but I prefer pants.
4) Favourite makeup brand? That's another difficult question but I think I have to say Rimmel. I just love their powder.
5) Traits you look for in a bf/gf? He has to be funny, a gentleman, sporty and he needs to like skiing.
6) Best beauty tip? If you don't want to wear make-up just use a bit of mascara. You will look more awake and nicer.
7) Favourite quote? "I am thankful to all those who said NO to me. It's because of them I did it myself." - Albert Einstein
8) Last item of clothes you purchased? Blue jeans and I love them.
9) Where do you see yourself in 20 years? Hopefully I will be married and have kids.
10) If you could move to another part of the world where would it be and why? This question is easy: Great Britain! I love this country. All the people are so nice, the country is just beautiful and I love the language.
11) Favourite thing about yourself? My eyes. I have blue eyes and it's one of the only things I really like about my self.

Rules:
1. Thank the blogger that nominated you and leave a link to their blog
2. State the rules 
3. Answer the questions they've asked you
4. Nominate other bloggers with under 200 followers
5. Ask them 11 questions to answer too 


I nominate:


My questions:
1. If you could move to another part of the world where would it be and why?
2. Favourite song?
3. If you could learn any language which one would it be?
4. Favourite quote?
5. What are your top 5 makeup products you can't live without?
6. What's your favourite make up brand?
7. Which celebrity inspires you the most?
8. Favourite website and why?
9. Do you believe in love at first sight?
10. Hug or kiss?
11. If you could change your name, what would you change it to?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I read all of them.

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC