Tuesday, 15 July 2014

Learn More about ME [20 Facts]

I think it's time to tell you some facts about me. I'm just a normal girl but maybe you think some facts are extraordinarily. So let's start!

1. My mother language is German also if I live in Italy. I'm South Tyrolean, which means I live in the northern part of the peninsula. I also speak Italian and English.

2. I can't live without music. If I can't listen to music before school, I'm angry the whole day. I also write most of my blog posts while listening to music. And I have this habit that I play a song over and over again until I don't like it anymore.

3. My biggest hobby is skiing. I started when I was 3 years old and I think I won't stop until I'm too old to go skiing. I go skiing nearly every weekend and it means everything to me.

skiing gitschberg

4. I'm a perfectionist. Everything I do has to be perfect. That's why I need a lot of time to varnish my nails. They have to look perfect or I get angry.

5. I love watching YouTube videos. I'm a big fan of British youtubers but I also like watching Americans or Germans.

6. I like reading books but I only start reading when I have holiday or a lot of time.

7. I'm still going to school. I'm quite good also if I don't study a lot. Somehow it's easy for me to study and I don't need a long time for studying.

8. I'm obsessed with the Internet. I'm a victim of our generation. I spent a long time on Twitter, Instagram and Youtube.

9. My second biggest hobby is photography. Since I bought my camera I can't stop making pictures. Just give me a camera and you won't get it back!

photography canon

10. I'm quite obsessed with sport, which also means that I like watching it on TV. I like watching skiing and Formula 1. But in general I watch everything.

11. I have long hair and sometimes I would love to chop off my hair but I think it won't look good.

12. Roses are my favourite flowers.

13. I can't choose a favourite TV series. I like Glee, Gossip Girl, 90210, The Mentalist and many more. How can you choose? They're all amazing.

14. I have wanderlust sometimes. We aren't a family that travels a lot and I just want to explore different countries, meet new people and get to know other cultures.

Lago di garda

15. My biggest inspiration is Lindsey Vonn. She's a ski racer and I'm a big fan. She never gives up and she's such a strong women.

16. I'm a big boyband fan. I love One Direction (I'm quite a big Directioner), 5 Seconds of Summer, and more.

17. My birthday is on 6th June and I'm Gemini.

18. Blue is my favourite colour. In Summer I really like bright colours and in Winter darker ones.

19. After I was born I had black hair. Then I lost it and became blond. Now my hair is light brown.

20. I don't smoke and I don't like the smell of it.
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I read all of them.

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC