Wednesday, 30 July 2014

DIY: Pen Holder || Room Decor

Pen holder

After I made my Photo Cord I had a lot of clothespins left and so I searched for a DIY. On Facebook I found a picture and I was impressed. It was simple and beautiful. Originally it was a lamp but I needed a pen holder.

You need:

  • clothespins
  • a hot glue gun

Pen holder #1

You start with organising your clothespins. Place them like you want them to be. I changed the order every second round as you can see in the picture.

Pen holder #2

When you're happy you can start gluing everything together. Take care and don't get burned!
I made the side separate and at the end I glued them together.

Pen holder #3

Pen holder #4

Pen holder #5




Unterschrift Blog


1 comment:

  1. I've nominated you for a Liebster Award for new bloggers check it out here: http://junebugmakeup.blogspot.com/2014/08/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I read all of them.

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC