Tuesday, 17 June 2014

UPDATE!

You may know that I don't have school at the moment. Summer breaks ends at the beginning of September and until then...NO SCHOOL! I'm so excited about it and I will enjoy my free time.

Now the main problem is that I'm working the whole summer. I will have a week of in July but except this week I only have time for my blog once a week. Now I don't know if I will be able to update twice a week. I already wrote some blog posts which will come online this summer and my sister is helping me.
The plan for the next weeks will be, that I will post a blog post once a week and every second week I will update twice. Hopefully I have enough time to test some beauty items and go shopping. But don't worry, I won't make a break.

I wanna already thank you all and we will see us soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I read all of them.

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC