Tuesday, 10 June 2014

{Shopping} Beauty Haul

Beauty Haul

I went shopping a lot recently but I only bought beauty stuff. So I wanna show you what I got and some of my favourites items I can't live without.

Rimmel Stay Matte Powder 

Rimmel Stay Matte Powder

Rimmel Stay Matte Powder

I love this powder. It's perfect for oily skin and it's doesn't look shinny the whole day. It's already the second time I bought it. I use the number 005 silky beige.

Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector Matt

Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector

Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector

I already talked about this product and wrote a review.You can find it HERE. I still love it but I needed a darker foundation for summer. My skin got a lot darker so I bought the medium one and it's perfect. It actually gets lighter on my skin.

Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector

Rimmel Lasting Finish Colour Rush Intense Colour Balm

Rimmel Lasting Finish Colour Rush Intense Colour Balm

Rimmel Lasting Finish Colour Rush Intense Colour Balm

Rimmel Lasting Finish Colour Rush Intense Colour Balm

I needed something for my lips and I tried it at the shop and loved it. It's a light touch and smells really good. The colour I have is Drive Me Nude and it feels really good on the lips.

KIKO Volume Top Coat Mascara

KIKO Volume Top Coat Mascara

KIKO Volume Top Coat Mascara

I haven't planned to get this mascara but I accidental have. I took the wrong package and TaDa I have a new mascara I never wanted. I searched for a new one because my Maybelline The Rocket isn't staying where it should but it stays when I put on an other mascara. Now I have to say I really like it. My lashed get so long. The brush is crazy but amazing. I think it's a limited edition but the mascaras from KIKO aren't bad and they are cheap.

Maybelline Affinitone Concealer

Maybelline Affinitone Concealer

Maybelline Affinitone Concealer

Next thing that wasn't really planned. I needed a new concealer and wanted to buy the Fit Me one but they didn't have it. I have the colour 03 Sand and it's perfect. I really like it and it covers up my dark circles perfectly.

Dove Deodorant

Dove Deodorant

Dove Deodorant

I use them for a long time now and they are my favourites.

NIVEA Eye Make-Up Remover

Nivea


If you need something to get rid of your eye make up, this is the product you need. It's perfect and gets everything down. It's also cheaper than the one from Maybelline.

bebe Quick&Clean



For all the other stuff I use the bebe quick&clean. It works perfectly and cleans my face.

KIKO Nail Polishes


KIKO Nail Polishes

The first one is the colour 525 Metallic pastel blue. It's an pretty light blue and I really love the KIKO nail polishes. They are cheap and hold for a long time.
The second one is a 3 in 1 Shine - base, hardener and top coat. The nail polish drys faster, lasts longer and looks prettier.
Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Unterschrift Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I read all of them.

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC