Thursday, 26 June 2014

DIY: Photo Cord || Room Decor

_MG_7607

I have a white wall above my bed and I always wanted to decore it with something special, but I never really knew with what. On Instagram I then saw a photo cord and thought it would be perfect. So I started planning it and I wanna show you how I made this beautiful and creative room decor.

What you need:

  • clothespins
  • photographes
  • two nails
  • string
_MG_7597


Lets start with the nails. Place them in the right position and use your string to find it. My cord is nearly two meters long but you can make it as long as you want.

_MG_7596

Then make a knot and the string shouldn't be tight.

_MG_7594

_MG_7602

Last but not least hang up your photographs using the clothespins.

_MG_7608

_MG_7611




Unterschrift Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I read all of them.

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC