Thursday, 3 April 2014

{Review} Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector

For a long time now I'm using the Garnier BB Cream for oily skin and I decided to write a review about it.
At first you should know that I have the light/medium shade. It depends where you buy it. They may also have it for dark, medium and light skin.
The shade matches perfectly with my skin and it covers up everything. I'm always using concealer but I don't use a lot. You can already cover up a lot only with the BB cream.



Garnier promises 5 solutions:
  • Anti-shine
  • Blurs pores and imperfections
  • Evens tone and boosts glow
  • Moisturises
  • SPF 20 UV protection
And it definitely holds these promises. The finish is amazing. My skin looks so much better and not so tired. It looks fresh. The feeling is great too. It doesn't feel heavy at all.







The BB cream blends in very well. I'm using a brush but also if you use your fingers, the result will be great. The shade also matches up with your skin tone. You should definitely try it out before you buy it.


If you haven't tried it already you should. It's perfect for everybody who wants coverage but a natural look.
If you have already tried it, what's your impression?


Unterschrift Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I read all of them.

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC