Wednesday, 30 April 2014

How I look after my hair {My Hair Routine}

By accident I watched a video on YouTube, where a girl was explaining how she washes her hair. She said that she washes her hair without shampoo for 2 years now and she's happy with it. She also explained how she washes it and what she uses. After watching this video I wanted to try it out. I read more blogposts and watched more videos about the "No-Poo" method. (The name isn't the best but it comes from "no shampoo")



I decided to started washing my hair with shampoo and apple cider vinegar. First I wash it with my normal shampoo from Garnier and then I wash it again with apple cider vinegar. I mix 1.5 teapots of vinegar with 750 ml of water.
At first I was sceptical but after blow drying it, my hair felt so much better. I normally have natural curls and the last weeks the weren't really beautiful. But after conditioning my hair with vinegar they were beautiful. I never felt so happy as I felt after washing my hair with this method.

My hair after I washed it (evening).

My hair the day after I washed it.



After washing it that way several times I decided to try out washing it with baking soda. So I replaced the shampoo with the baking soda. I mixed it the same way as I always mix the vinegar, 1.5 teaspoons of baking soda and 750 ml water.


I was surprised how good it worked out. After washing my hair with baking soda I was afraid because it didn't feel well. But after blow drying it, it felt and looked really healthy. The fact that I can wear my hair open also the second day makes me so happy. Normally I have to put it into a ponytail the second and third day.
I won't stop washing my hair this way. I decided to wash it every third day with shampoo and vinegar and once a month I'll replace the shampoo with baking soda.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I read all of them.

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC