Monday, 31 March 2014

5 Seconds of Summer



This is going to be my first post (if you don't count my welcome post). I was thinking what I should write about and I decided to write about something I really love.
Since summer 2013 I'm in love with 5 Seconds of Summer and I already loved their first songs.
5 Seconds of Summer is an Australian pop rock band. Formed in Sydney in 2011. The members are Luke Hemmings, Michael Clifford, Calum Hood and Ashton Irwin. If you don't know them, you should definitely check them out.


Their new EP is out on iTunes and I love it at the moment. Their music is a rock and pop mix and it sounds amazing.


You also have to check out their Social Media and more of their Youtube videos. These boys are so funny and make me laugh everytime I watch their videos. And if you have the chance to see them in concert, go and listen to them live. 5SOS is going to go on tour with One Direction in the UK, Europe and America.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I read all of them.

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC